Friday, June 13, 2014

diamond stars

 Happy Sweet Day!
Hope that you have had a lovely week! It has been a busy one for me stitching up lots of diamond stars! I finished this sweet blue and white one for a mini quilt that I am working on. I decided to just do a small one, since I still have my hexie flower one that I need to finish.
And, I just finished these patriotic star flour sack tea towels that will be going into the shoppe at the end of the month! I am also working on some star coasters and some more patriotic pretties, along with some summery strawberry and cherry items, too. So, if I get quite you know where I will be! ;)

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and may you have a lovely time celebrating the sweet fathers in your life! xo

                                 

13 comments:

  1. Those are just gorgeous Heather. So so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tea towels are lovely, and what a precise work on those stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Heather! Love your stars. The towels are wonderful. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tea towels are just beautiful! Happy weekend to you, too, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patriotic/pretty tea towels. I'll be watching....they are a MUST HAVE! Happy weekend to you, too, Miss Heather. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heather,
    How pretty. Can't wait to see what you make next for your shop.
    Have a beautiful week end.
    XXOO
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are just lovely and beautiful Heather!! I'm loving those stars!! :) Have a wonderful weekend!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling!
    You always make the cutest stuff.

    Hope your day is sweet, Heather.

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your diamond stars! And those star applique tea towels are the sweetest ever!
    Happy week, Heather!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always inspired when I see your beautiful work and gorgeous fabric selections. Your tea towels are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your stars are so pretty!! I always love your fabric choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you've had a good week Heather :) The stars are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those tea towels with the stars are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for leaving your comments! It truly makes my day. I will always do my very best to reply or answer any questions. If you are a no-reply blogger, you can leave your email so I can reply or answer your questions. Have a blessed day!