Tuesday, May 19, 2015

bon bon bebe baby quilt

 Happy sweet day to you!
Hope that you are having a lovely start to the week! It has been so cloudy and pretty deary for over a week, which is so unusual for sunny CA! The sun has been peaking out a little bit today, so I tried to get these photos taken of this sweet baby quilt that I just finished featuring Bon Bon Bebe by Robyn Pandolph for RJR Fabrics
 I have always loved star quilts and thought it would be a sweet way to feature some of the pretty and cute prints.
 Instead of quilting it, I tied it with a cream perle floss, which came out lovely. The background I use a cream and yellow dot fabric from the line that is so pretty. And the binding I used the aqua and cream dot fabric from this same line! It's the perfect aqua shade.
I love the softer shades of colors in this line with that pop of aqua!!
Now to get it washed and all crinkly!! ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting with me today, and for your sweet comments on my last post! I am in the process of starting some new summer shoppe items, so I'll be back to share some peaks soon, and you can head over to my IG to see what I am working on, too!!

Wishing you all a most lovely and crafty week!! xo

                                           

19 comments:

  1. Just lovely! I do hope you see some sun soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is GORGEOUS! Love the colors:) Have a blessed evening dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was a vintage quilt. I really looks like vintage fabric. What a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely blanket!!!!!!
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous little quilt.....I love the fabrics you chose, and the design. It has a really soft, vintage look, Heather!
    Happy week.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. That quilt is just the sweetest thing. You are so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely beautiful! :) I love it. Whoever is the recipient is very lucky! I can just imagine a sweet little one cuddled up in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! This is just so sweet and beautiful..it is perfect! My daughter is getting married next year and doesn't plan children for a while (I'm OK with that because I have a grandson ;) ) but I think I will get some of this fabric and put it away! I just love the fabric and I love what you did with it, the star is such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This quilt is just darling! It looks so vintage! I love it! I have some of this fabric but haven't made anything with it yet. You are truly inspiring Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful quilt. I just the vintage inspired fabric. What a special treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This quilt is just so soft and pretty! I love it, Heather! And it does look so vintage. You are so good at that! xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heather, your quilting is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a darling quilt!!! I love love it!! It looks so vintagey sweet too! Such a perfect job you did! Wishing you a lovely day and long weekend!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your quilt is sew cute my dear. I got a 5 inch charm pack at market in the fall. I may just have to bring it out and make a sweet cute. Robyn Pandolph has some of the cutest fabrics.
    Happy Memorial Day weekend.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pale and interesting! Love the trio of little sheep.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just came across your blog and I will be coming back. Love the baby quilt and its vintage look. I am a quilter to and love all things quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh! How darling is that!! I love it, especially the little sheep :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. When will you tell us that YOU might have a little someone to wrap up in that darling quilt!?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness.. that quilt is just so stinking precious! I love it! you do beautiful work Heather.
    love it!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for leaving your comments! It truly makes my day. I will always do my very best to reply or answer any questions. If you are a no-reply blogger, you can leave your email so I can reply or answer your questions. Have a blessed day!