Wednesday, November 27, 2013

a happy thanksgiving and sale



I wanted to wish you all a beautiful and lovely Thanksgiving! I am so very grateful and thankful for your friendship, love, and inspiration you have blessed me with!
This sweet Pilgrim Boy is from a Workbasket magazine that I thought was cute, and there is nothing like good old fashioned bread pudding! 


 I also wanted to thank you for all your support with my little handmade business, so I am having a Thanksgiving sale in my shoppe!
Enjoy 15% off your order with code "thankful"

May you have a beautiful and blessed Thanksgiving dear friends! xo

                             



 

 

11 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!! What a cute image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the recipe and the darling image. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a happy holiday right back at you! That bread pudding sounds delicious...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Heather!!! We actually just got done making two batches of Bread Pudding for tomorrow!! :) Thanks for sharing! Wishing you a blessed and wonderful time with family tomorrow and through the week! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree more! Bread pudding is one of my favorite desserts! Thanks for the recipe. Have a Happy Thanksgiving ! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving Heather. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm - love bread pudding. Thank you for the recipe. Have a Happy Thanksgiving as well. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving my dear.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. my husband loves bread pudding. maybe I'll use your recipe and make him some!
    HOpe you had a lovely thanksgiving!
    have a great weekend
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy thanksgiving sweet Heather (sorry I am a bit late!). I hope you had a wonderful day and that the celebrations will continue throughout the weekend. I so badly want to order some of your gorgeous makes, but I have so few pennies. Lets hope that changes a little next year. I do hope that all your gorgeous makes sell for your and I am very sure they all will. Wishing you a wonderful weekend and sending much love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. A rather belated Happy Thanksgiving from me. I do hope you're enjoying the holiday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for leaving your comments! It truly makes my day. I will always do my very best to reply or answer any questions. If you are a no-reply blogger, you can leave your email so I can reply or answer your questions. Have a blessed day!