Friday, November 15, 2013

christmas at vintage grey...

Happy Friday Dear Friends!
I hope that you've been having a most lovely week so far! I have missed you all,and I look forward to returning to blogging next week! I have been peaking in to see what you have been up to, and I am excited to catch up with you more soon!;) Well, my Christmas items are getting their finishing touches and I will be uploading everything in the shoppe this weekend. I will be reopening my shoppe on the evening of Monday, November 18th. There will be many sweet goodies to decorate your home, gifts for friends and family, and packaging pretties for this Christmas season!

Wishing you all a beautiful and creative weekend! See you Monday!xo


16 comments:

  1. Welcome back! :o) How exciting to have your shop newly
    stocked for the season. :o) You have such lovely creations!!
    Trish xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. just loving all the vintage images you find xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you coming back! You've been missed. Can't wait to peek at your latest creations! Christmas cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing all your beautiful Christmas makes :-) Wishing you a lovely weekend,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear from you! Can't wait to see all your goodies you've been working on!! Your things are always so beautiful and inspiring!! Have a great weekend and see ya Monday!! :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great (and productive!) weekend, Heather. I'm sure your shop will be beautiful and brimming with Christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you, busy bee!!!!
    happy weekend, xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear from you, Heather I was just thinking about you today! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh welcome back lovely. I've missed you!! Looking forward to seeing what goodies you've been keeping yourself busy with. Enjoy your weekend sweetie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so excited! I know all your "business" will be a treat for us all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to seeing your Christmas goodies :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Miss you! Can't wait to see what you have been up to! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay!! So excited to see what you've been creating! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for leaving your comments! It truly makes my day. I will always do my very best to reply or answer any questions. If you are a no-reply blogger, you can leave your email so I can reply or answer your questions. Have a blessed day!