Thursday, May 24, 2012

the liebster award

The sweetest Holly from Damita's Pretty Wrap has awarded me with such a lovely honor of the Liebster Award!! 



The German word "liebster" translates into English as "beloved" or "favorite." This award is given to new and up coming bloggers
that have less than 200 followers.


Thank you so much Holly for this honor!! 


Holly has the most delightful and beautiful blog full of inspiration, and such sweet creations!!

Make sure that you take a visit to Holly's blog and say, 'Hi".

In order to accept this award, I must..

1. Link back to the person who gave it to me. 
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 new and up coming bloggers that have less than 200 followers

Congratulations to my lovely picks of such beautiful and creative blogs:







4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know they have been offered this award. 

5. Share 5 random facts about yourself.
*I wear black cat eye glasses with shooting stars
*I dream of an living in old country home with a grey barn, and a wrap around porch
*I love cats and vintage hankies
*I adore classic cars, two being a 57' Chrysler 300C and 49'Ford 
* I was an elementary school teacher

Thank you so much again Holly for this award!! 


14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this award...so nice that Holly thought of you. I will have to stop by the blogs that you awarded and see what they are up to.

    Have a wonderful weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Heather! Those are 5 neat little facts about you. :)
    I'll be sure to visit all these blogs!
    Have a great day.
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather ~ that is super, congratualtions to you!

    Sincerely,
    Michele
    Pearl 13.1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award sweet Heather! It is well deserved! Thank you so much for my award! That is so kind of you! I loved the five facts you shared about yourself! I hope your dream comes true soon! Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat eye glasses...one day you must show us how cute these must be on. I am sure that you are just as darling as your sewing and vintage finds. Love Miss Holly. Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Heather! Isn't it great to be recognized by your peers? I want an old farm house with a wrap around porch, too! And I love cat and hankies, and old classic card! Good taste!
    I will have to check out all the other blogs. Thank you.
    Bless you,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. I agree, your blog is filled with fun things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you! My, you have been busy. With vintage teatowels, granny blocks and squares; finding sweet treasures, too. All so lovely. Will have to visit Holly and the other blogs you mention. Happy weekend wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Heather, Congatulations and big Hugs.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Heather!!
    And thank you for forwarding the award to me.

    I respectfully decline however; I've chosen to be a tag free, and award free blog.
    Please offer my award to the next person on your list.
    Thank you though.
    I am honored that you would think of me :)

    I loved reading the 5 random facts about you! What grade did you teach?

    One day, I'm certain that you will have that old farmhouse, and barn, and be sittin' on the porch watching the world go by.

    {{hugs}}
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerin! Thanks!! That is okay, I completely understand! ;) I taught 6th, 2nd and 3rd, and loved it! Thanks!! I look forward to that day, and hopefully it will be soon!! Have a wonderful day!! xo Heather

      Delete
  11. Yay congrats! You so deserve this, I love your blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to you!! Your blog is always so sweet and inspiring! Fun facts about you :) Hope you have a wonderful Memorial weekend!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for leaving your comments! It truly makes my day. I will always do my very best to reply or answer any questions. If you are a no-reply blogger, you can leave your email so I can reply or answer your questions. Have a blessed day!